#MYSAGA – THE STORY OF YOU
Every Malaysian has a story. The story of you, the saga of us. Sama-sama, Truly Malaysian. Kita semua berbeza tapi sama je. #MYSaga is the soundtrack to these stories. What’s your story that makes you proud to be Malaysian? Kongsi your stories with us at #MYsaga.
Ini cerita kita, the making of #MySaga. The saga of us.
YOUR cerita could WIN you RM10,000 and a date with the PROTON X70!
Share with us your original #MYSaga story in a video form to one of our #MYSaga tracks and stand to win:
1x Grand Prize for most voted video – RM10,000.00 cash.
5x Top 5 most voted videos (including the most voted video) – A pair of invitation to the Exclusive Money-Can’t-Buy Experience for the launch of the PROTON X70 and test drive on the PROTON Test Track.
The videos with the highest public votes by 11.59pm, 18th November 2018 wins.
Voting Period Ended!
Terima Kasih Malaysia! Voting is now closed. Tahniah to all successful participants! 5 pemenang teratas akan
Stay tuned to our Facebook and Instagram pages untuk keputusan muktamad #MySaga!
Proton #MYSaga CampaignOrganiser
1.The organiser of the PROTON #MYSaga Contest (“Contest”) is PROTON Edar Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”) of Centre of Excellence Complex, KM33.8 Westbound Shah Alam Expressway, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.Eligibility
1.The Contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 years and above only.
2.All Organiser’s employees, all official partners involved in the Contest, their advertising agencies, public relation agencies, appointed dealers, representatives and their immediate family members shall not be entitled to participate in the Contest.Contest Period
1.The Contest Period starts at 8.00 p.m. on 1 October 2018 and ends at 11.59 p.m. on 18 November 2018, both dates inclusive.
2.The Organiser reserves the right to alter the Contest Period at any time without prior notice. All entries received after the Contest Period shall be disqualified.Contest Entry
- Please ensure that all your information is complete and accurate (participant’s full name, new NRIC number, address, contact telephone number and email address). Entries with incomplete or inaccurate information will be disqualified.
Participants needs to complete below :
- Download one of the five (5) #MYSaga soundtrack clips from the #MYSaga contest website.
- Create an original video, using one (1) of the five (5) #MYSaga soundtrack clips. Your video may incorporate any aspect of what being a Malaysian means to you. Your video may be of any length of your choice and recorded using any device. Your video may be in any language of your choice.
- Ensure one (1) of the five (5) #MYSaga soundtrack clips is incorporated into your final video.
- Upload your video onto your own YouTube account. The video privacy setting must be set to PUBLIC.
- Visit the #MYSaga website and follow the instructions under the ‘Submit Your Video’ section of the website, which is available on 5th October 2018 at 12.00 a.m to 11thNovember 2018 at 11.59 p.m. Please ensure that all your information is complete and accurate. Entries with incomplete or inaccurate information may be disqualified.
- The Organiser will go through entries by participants to validate compliance of the Contest rules and subsequently approve video submitted by participants.
- The Organiser encourages participants to be creative with their videos in order to be selected as a winner. However, the Organiser strongly prohibits any videos that are obscene, lewd, offensive to any religion, offensive to any culture or political in nature. All video content must not violate any laws of Malaysia.
- Videos must not also refer to any organisation and third-parties, without prior written approval from the said organisation or third-party.
- Upon successful vetting, your video entries will be posted onto the #MYSaga contest website.
- The public will be invited to vote on all video entries submitted. The videos with the highest number of votes will be announced as the winners. The Organiser encourages participants to promote their own video entries in order to garner as many votes as possible.
- Public voting will commence at 10.00 a.m. on 12 November and will end at 11.59 p.m. on 18 November 2018. Each person may vote once per entry or as many entries as they please. Voting public will not be compensated with any form of prizes or benefits.
- In case of any disputes in respect of this Contest, the decision of the Organiser shall be final and binding on all concerned. No further correspondence will be entertained.
- Videos submitted must not have been previously published in any form of social media whatsoever or shall not have been used in any other prior contests whatsoever.
- By participating in the Contest, participant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest and decisions of the Organiser.
- The Organiser has the right to disqualify or reject participant’s participation in the Contest without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Organiser reserves its rights and at its absolute discretion to withdraw, cancel, suspend, extend or terminate the Contest earlier in whole or in part, or to vary, delete or add any of the Terms and Conditions of the Contest at any time or from time to time without any prior notice.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any manner whatsoever for any accident, loss, damage, injury or any other mishap that may occur to participant or any person as a result of his/her participation in this Contest, or receipt or use of the Prizes. All costs incurred while participating in this Contest shall be borne by participant.
- The Organiser reserves its absolute right to use all video entries by printing, exhibiting or reproducing submitted during the Contest Period in any manner whatsoever and/or for any publicity and promotional purposes without prior notice or consent of the participant or any forms whatsoever of payment being made to the participant in relation to the #MYSaga campaign and publish them on various media without further consent from participant.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list and do not wish to be contacted in any way for future contests and other marketing activities, please unsubscribe from the mailing list from the link at the footer of the email.
- The Organiser’s decision shall be final and binding. No appeal or correspondence whatsoever shall be entertained by the Organiser
- Contest announcement: 01/10/18-05/10/18
- Entry submission: 05/10/18-11/11/18
- Public voting: 12/11/18-18/11/18
Participants with the most voted video will be selected as the winners of this Contest. The winners will be selected based on the videos that received the highest number of votes and having fulfilled all rules set out in this Terms and Conditions by the Organiser and will receive the Prizes :
- 1 x Grand Prize for the most voted video – RM10,000.00 in cash.
- 5 x Top 5 most voted videos (including the Grand Prize winner) – a pair of invitation to the Exclusive Money-Can’t-Buy Experience for the launch of the PROTON X70 and test drive on the PROTON Test Track.
- The participants may submit more than one (1) entry. However, the participant is entitled to win one (1) prize only (with the exception of the Grand Prize winner who will also win the Exclusive Money-Can’t-Buy Experience).
- All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for any form of cash, goods or services.
- The Organiser may at its sole discretion substitute or replace the Prizes with any other prizes of equal or similar value (in kind) without prior notice.
- By accepting the Prizes the participant consents and agrees for the Organiser to use his/her name and the winning videos for the purposes of advertising and publicity without notice and the participant shall not be entitled to claim any form of compensation in relation to the same.
- The winners will be announced on 19 November 2018 on PROTON CARS Facebook and PROTON CARS Instagram pages.
- The winners will be contacted by the Organiser for disbursements of Prizes.
What do I need to have in the video?
We want you to showcase your video making talent! We also want to hear your story! You can showcase both by showing us in a video from what makes you, you. You can cerita anything in the video. You want to video your gang doing your favourite thing? You want to sing along to the song? You want to make a movie? Anything boleh. Just need to make sure the final video uses one of the #mysaga song clips in it.
What can I use to create the video?
You can use any device of your preference. Video Camera, GoPro, Smartphone, Photos collage, etc. Any device to capture your idea and have the #MYSaga soundtrack playing in the background.
When is the last day for submission?
Last day to submit your videos is on the 11th of November 2018 at 11:59 pm. After this, no more submissions!
How can I win?
After you upload your video we’ll go through to make sure it fits the competition T&C. All entries will be upload on to the #MYSaga contest website. We’ll then invite the rakyat to vote on what they think is the best video. You can also ajak all your members to vote for your video.The video with the highest public votes by 11.59pm, 18th November 2018 wins RM 10,000 cash! We’ll get in touch with you, from the information you have provided, on the procedures to redeem your prize.
Can I submit more than one video?
Yes, you can submit as many videos as you want! Just make sure it has the #MYSaga soundtrack playing in the background.