- Warna Bestari Sdn Bhd, (Warna Bestari), has been a PROTON 4S dealer since 2006. The existing outlet was renovated to meet the standard requirements of a new dealer outlet, for greater customer comfort and convenience.
- The outlet, which sits on a 2 acre plot of land, is situated in an industrial area along the town’s main road and is surrounded by the residential areas of Taman Sri Botani, Taman Soong Choon, Pulai Heights and Taman Cyber. The populated area will ensure that a large pool of customer will be treated to a better sales and service experience.
Upgrading towards better business growth
- The upgrading is important as it portrays a new and fresher looking outlet to entice consumers and importantly to project a brand new PROTON moving forward and charging ahead.
- For Warna Bestari, the outlet expansion is projected to improve sales and service throughput by 30%. The additional service bays will also improve service time and customers can be assured of better comfort and convenience thanks to the better improved amenities offered.
- Mr. Tony Thinagharan, Director of Network Development of PROTON, officiated the event. Present for the ceremony were Dato’ Chung Choong Soon, Chairman of Warna Bestari Sdn Bhd, Directors of Warna Bestari as well as Management members of PROTON.
- According to Mr Aw Chiew Soon, Managing Director of Warna Bestari Sdn Bhd, the upgrading of the outlet marks a new era for PROTON as the Company moves forward to provide a better customer experience. He hopes his team will be able to contribute towards the improvements in sales and service targeted by PROTON.
|Address – Warna Bestari Sdn Bhd (4S)|
|Lot 227928, Jalan Sultan Nazrin Shah, 31300, Ipoh, Perak|
Monday – Saturday
Sunday & Public holiday
8.00am – 5.15pm
8.00am – 3.00pm
|Tel||05-3123999 / 012-518 7777|
|Sales Manager||Aw Poh Hooi|
|Service Manager||Aw Aik Cheong|
| - Coffee area, free Wi-Fi and ample car park space for customers.
- 14 bays, 10 service hoists and 10 Body & Paint bays