- KH Motor Sdn Bhd has been in operation as a 3S dealer outlet for the past one and a half year ago. It is the only dealer outlet in Kota Samarahan, Sarawak, and is situated in a busy commercial area along the town’s main road.
- In total, KH Motor invested almost RM 1 million for the renovation cost, with a built up area of 1015 square meters.
- In line with PROTON’s new direction, outlets nationwide have been busy revamping its premises to serve its customers better and efficiently.
- Outlets are witnessing numerous sales and service potential with the upgrading of its overall facade. Aside from being noticeable from afar as a brand new outlet, it also certainly encourage walk-in and stop-by by existing and potential customers alike for them to see and witness what is new with PROTON now.
- The upgrading is in line with PROTON’s proposition to project a new and refreshed look. The enhancement is important to ensure that customers get the best sales and service experience, by ensuring it serves as a one-stop centre for customers’ convenience, comfort and satisfaction.
- Mr Tony Thinagharan, Acting Director, Network Planning & Development of PROTON officiated the event.
- The upgraded outlet is anticipated to increase sales and service throughput by approximately 70-80%.
- The outlet is operated by experienced sales and service staff. Besides this, it has also recruited additional staff to ensure it is able to increase its sales and service level to meet the anticipated demands of additional customers.
Mr Wong Park Sii, CEO & Director of KH Motor Sdn Bhd mentioned that the choice to upgrade is inevitable, as the new outlet will be able to provide added convenience, comfort and better services to its customers. Moreover, the upgraded outlet will be able to leverage on the new platform to sell existing and new PROTON models, like the X70, which has recently been opened for booking. The brand sentiment is high in the market at the moment, and he is confident that PROTON will be able to compete and gain better sales traction in the market from now onwards.
- Lot 1508, SMLD, Jalan Datuk Mohd Musa, 94300 Kota Samarahan, Sarawak
- 6 bays, 5 hoists
- Coffee and lounge area
|Sales staff||14 (previously 8)|
|Service staff||9 (previously 5)|
|Monday – Saturday||8.30am – 5.00pm|
|Sunday||9.00am – 3.00pm|
|Monday – Saturday||8.30am – 5.00pm|
|Tel||082-671699, 082-672699 or Mr Wong 012-8531111|
|Sales Manager, and CEO||Wong Park Sii|
|Service Manager||Jordan Lukas|
- As at 13 September 2018, there were 100 outlets approved for 3S/4S status, which is approximately 92% achievement against target of 109 outlets by October this year.
- PROTON achieved sales of 9,501 unit of cars for the month of August – making it the highest in 36 months, and market share is estimated to be 15.4% for the month.
- PROTON will absorb the Sales and Service Tax (SST) for ALL MODELS this September.
- *Discounts ranging from RM500 – RM1,000 will be offered for the Saga, Iriz and Persona. Customers can enjoy savings of RM2000 for the recently launched Proton Ertiga Xtra, which features new seat covers and a new touchscreen head unit.
- Proton X70 is now open for booking at all authorized and qualified outlets. Booking fee is RM1000 (One Thousand Ringgit Only).
*Terms and conditions apply, discount varies by model and variant.
Left To Right- Tang Yee King, Marketing Manager Kh Motor Sdn Bhd, Alidzekiman B. Mohd, Sales Advisor Kh Motor Sdn Bhd, Wong Park Sii, Director, Kh Motor Sdn Bhd, Ahmadi Bin Abdul Latif, State Manager (Sales) Sarawak, PROTON, Thinagharan A/L Loganathan, Acting Director Of Network Development, PROTON, Siti Nur Maghfirah B. Ahmad-customer, Hii Toh Ing, Managing Director, Kh Motor Sdn Bhd, Mohd Syafiq B. Haslan Sales Advisor Kh Motor Sdn Bhd, Noor Akmal Bin Khazali, General Manager, Network Development, PROTON, Sharon S. Juti Sales Advisor Kh Motor Sdn Bhd
left to right- Azahari Bin Haji Mohamad, Regional Manager (After Sales), East Malaysia, PROTON, Hii Toh Ing, Managing Director, Kh Motor Sdn Bhd, Thinagharan A/L Loganathan, Acting Director Of Network Development, PROTON, Wong Park Sii, Director, Kh Motor Sdn Bhd, Ahmadi Bin Abdul Latif, State Manager (Sales) Sarawak, PROTON