7 IRRESISTIBLE BENEFITS ONLY FOR PROTON OWNERS
In the event of a breakdown or accident, please ensure your car is transported to the nearest PROTON Authorised Body & Paint outlet by an authorised tow truck operator. With PIP, there’ll be no more additional cost of RM10 for second and subsequent additional named driver.
Waiver of Betterment Costs
- Applicable for vehicles up to 10-years old.
- Vehicles must be repaired at an authorised PROTON B&P outlet.
Agreed Value Coverage
In the event of a total loss/theft customers will enjoy full reimbursement of the sum insured for the first 12 years
Key Care Cover
In the event of the key being lost or damaged due to an attempted or actual theft, robbery or house break-in, customers will enjoy a free key replacement up to the sum of RM1,000
Flood Relief Allowance
In the event of damage caused by floods, flash flood, overflowing waterways, drains, rivers or mud slides, customers can claim for relief allowance up to RM1,000
All Drivers Coverage
Coverage extended to all drivers with no compulsory excess applicable except where the authorised driver at the time of the accident is aged 21 and below or holds a provisional or learner driver’s license. With PIP, there’ll be no more additional cost of RM10 for second and subsequent additional named driver.
Insured/Policy Holder Personal Accident Coverage
- Personal accident coverage of up to RM15,000
- Only applicable for private car registrations
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO ENROLL
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT
In the event of vehicle breakdown or accident
Switch on hazard lights. Place warning triangle.
See if anyone is hurt. Observe for danger (if involved in accident)
Stay away from the road. Move to a safe spot.
Call 999 (if involved in accident)
PROTON Customer Care Assistance 1-800-88-8398
Wait for the Rescue team to tow your car to PROTON Authorised Body & Paint only.
Lodge a police report within 24 hours.
PROTON Authorised Body & Paint will contact you about the claim and repairs
Things to note about your insurance:
1. This comprehensive policy doesn't cover losses due to natural disasters such as floods and landslides. For that, you can insure yourself with Special Peril cover. Nonetheless, you are entitled to claim RM1,000 allowance for any flood damage subject to terms & conditions.
2. Windscreen claims do not affect your No Claim Discount (NCD) if you have separate/additional windscreen coverage.
3. Each additional driver cost of RM10 will be waived by Proton Insurance Program (PIP) All Driver coverage.
4. All company-registered vehicles must have all their drivers insured.
5. The above coverage of Key Cover, Flood Allowance & Policyholder Personal Accident claims will not affect your No Claim Discount (NCD).
6. Your motor insurance issued in Malaysia provides coverage across Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei Darussalam. Additional premium for coverage extension to Thailand.
7. Your motor insurance policy does not cover non-factory fitted vehicle accessories.
8. If you have more than one vehicle registered under the same owner, your NCD is transferrable between those vehicles.
9. In the event of an accident, you must lodge a police report within 24 hours of the accident. Send your car for repair at a Proton authorised service centre for speedy approval, quality workmanship, genuine parts and warranty.